Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Return to the World of Blogging

Obviously I have been out for a few months. Work got in the way of my life here. As spring time comes I should be able to return here more often. It is likely however that Halestorm is going to take on a little bit of a different life than it had the first time. Initially I was hoping to discuss many ideas of interest, but somehow I seemed unable to get away from the cabin at Blueberry Lake. I will still write about Blueberry, the land it occupies, and what the place means to me, but I would like to explore the depths of my world a bit more. Expect a new entry within a few days.

Along with an occasional return to Halestorm I have also started a new blog: In Search of Birkyness. I have a goal, and this blog is going to help keep me focused and committed. Feel free to check it out and let me know what you think.


2 comments:

  1. Glad to see your back blogging. I did the same thing a year ago. Kept my nature blog going and added a second one, avoiding politics, but focusing on book reviews, travel, history and bad jokes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...I'm still having trouble finding the time, but it seems as though the warm weather brings out some words!

    ReplyDelete